Venture Street district is the geographic as well as financial and bureaucratic hub of Viridumar, encompassing several blocks along the northern and eastern edge of the central city square and home to moneylenders, various guild halls, and the majority of the governmental offices of the city. The actual road of Venture Street is approximately the northeastern boundary of the district.
Locations and People of Interest
- The Courthouse of the Zhir and Zhirquis Courts
- The Arsenal, headquarters of the City Watch
- The Office of Wine Importation and Inspection, until recently overseen by Lord Garrish Kochilar
- The Slapping Fish Inn, the largest and most ornate
boarding househotel and restaurant in the city
- Milara Donannelle, a young noblewoman who is often found in this district